CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Indestructible Doggie Toys?!

Welcome to You, Me and Remy!

This is the first post for my blog. I thought for quite some time about something to write about but then became distracted by all the white little bits of fluff scattered across my carpet. Bad carpet? Nope. Another casualty of Remy. We got him an adorable long Snoopy that was dead in 2 days flat. Bye-bye Snoopy.

I really wish that a company would come out with plush dog toys that were indestructible. I thought I'd found one- the tag said that it was 2x stronger than most toys. I cut off the tags and handed it over confident that he now had a toy that I wouldn't have to pick up after. Wrong again.

This is not the 1950's and I do not know how to sew so each of the deceased toys get thrown away. Perhaps poor Remy will no longer get plush toys, just hard rubber and rawhide. So until a dog toy company comes out with stronger seams he will be here pouting. But don't feel too bad for him- he's pretty spoiled already.

No comments:

Post a Comment