CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thank You Thursday!


THANK YOU THURSDAY!
I am going to be starting something new! Since starting this blog about a week ago I have 'met' many great bloggers and followed some lovely blogs. I've learned a bunch of tricks from them have enjoyed joining in on blog hops and posting. All the comments have been great and my first giveaway is going better than I thought. But I can't take all the credit so I am saying a big THANK YOU to all the readers, followers, blog hop hosts and other bloggers that have helped make this journey so much fun! 

I look forward to all the things I have yet to learn and all the bloggers and blogs I have yet to know!

My Current Blogging Stats
Twitter Followers: 47
Facebook 'Likes': 10
GFC Followers: 20
August visits: 429

Again, thank you everyone! If there is anything that I can do for you please let me know by leaving me a comment below! ♥ Brittany

5 comments:

  1. hi Brittany, good luck with your blog, I am your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Hope your blog continues to grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your growing blog! I remember when I started.

    btw, im a new follower from the blog hop
    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewa, thank you for following! Hope you enjoy! Nikki, thank you for the encouragement! xx Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom Daughter Style- sorry, you must've posted while I was writing my comment, didn't see ya! Thank you for following, I'm heading over to follow back right now. Thanks for stopping by! xx Brittany

    ReplyDelete