CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

Butter {my favorite food group}

Oh, my love affair with all things bad for me. I think food is meant to be enjoyed and believe me, I enjoy it. Cream cheese, mayo, butter- should be food groups as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure one day I'll get a stern lecture from my doctor about it but until then I will continue to live on the dangerous side. 

Which is why I'm so excited about tonight! My boyfriend and I are going to a corn feed. If you're not familiar with this, you're probably not from the Midwest. It's okay, I'll forgive you. They roast cobs of corn and they brush them with beautiful melted butter. And I will look like a messy happy fool while it drips down my chin. 

Hopefully that butter high will help me through tonight. We will have 2 extra dogs in our house tonight. Doggie sleepover! Excited? Not really. I love my Remy but I'm much more of a cat person, always have been. Cats are independent, they take care of themselves. I like that in an animal. 

So bedtime will probably come early tonight for this lady. But 1 man + 3 dogs in 1 bed= I'll take the couch. But knowing my luck the little devils will probably follow me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment